The gaming market is changing rapidly to accommodate iGaming and these changes will affect your Brick-n-Mortar properties. In the iGaming space, competitors are only a click away, establishing online iGaming loyalty is a challenge. Close the gap between Brick-n-Mortar and iGaming loyalty programs using cross-marketing in a balanced way playing to the strength of each channel.
Many iGaming companies are clamoring for your attention and your dollars to implement Free Play iGaming today. Few of these offer significant integration with your existing Brick-n-Mortar properties and marketing programs. Tread carefully and consider the long term considerations of these business opportunities.
- Differentiation: How will your online offering be different from everyone else's? Build your brand, not the iGaming vendors!
- Marketing: How does the iGaming technology fit into your marketing process?
- Database Ownership: Are you giving your database away? You spent years building your database - give it away, seriously?
- Real Money Play Technology: Are you implementing technology that can handle the rigors of Real Money play?
- Breadth of Offering: Are you getting everything you need? Lots of Games, marketing integration, analytics?
- Social Media: Are you getting a solution that fully exploits social media?